- “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
- “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
- “The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” – Steven Furtick
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “We judge ourselves by our intentions. And others by their actions.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
- “We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Unknown
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t — either way you’re right.”– Henry Ford
- “Challenges is what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. That is when I start counting, because then it really counts. That’s what makes you a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.” – Paul Sweeney
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
Welcome to Parikshit Lalvani
-I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.
-You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
-You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.
-A woman would never make a nuclear bomb. They would never make a weapon that kills. They’d make a weapon that makes you feel bad for a while.
– It is more important to have good health insurance than good health.
–There will be times when good neighbors are more important than a good neighborhood.
– Trying to “teach someone a lesson”never works.
–Rainbows are God’s way of reminding us that beauty is an optical illusion, except in sports cars.
–You will never become a rock star.
–Always imply, in every possible way, that the person you’re talking to is smarter, better-looking, slimmer, and more successful than they really are.
– An ounce of appearance is worth a pound of substance.
–People who live in glass houses are idiots.
There’s a kid outside, shouting, playing. It doesn’t care about time. It doesn’t know about time. It shouts and it plays and thinks time is forever. You were once that kid.
You probably can’t. You the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays.
Man alone measures time. man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralysing fear that no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.